NEW DELHI: E-commerce major Amazon is all set to hold its second ‘Prime Day Sale’ in India. The Amazon’s flagship sale will start from 12 noon on July 16 and will run through 36-hours till midnight of July 17. The ‘Prime Day Sale’ will run across 17 countries that offer Amazon Prime services. The first edition saw 34 exclusive product launches while this time Prime Day will feature, according to the company, over 200 exclusive product launches. “Prime members in India can enjoy over 200 exclusive product launches, and thousands of deals at the lowest prices of the year,” Amit Agarwal, SVP & country manager in Amazon India, told TOI recently.
While Amazon Prime Day Sale could excite online shoppers in the country but given that it will be a huge event, it gets difficult to keep track of deals and get the best bargains. So, if you wish to be a pro online shopper during the Amazon Prime Day Sale, here are six tips to get the best deals.
* Subscribe to Amazon Prime: You will have to get Prime membership to access the sale. Amazon have even launched Prime subscription at Rs 129 monthly recently if you don’t want to pay for a year. With Prime membership, you will also get access to videos, music and more.
* Download the Amazon mobile app: Amazon.in has a free to use mobile app on both Android and iOS. Keeping track of offers on the app is easier and sometimes there are extra deals on the app.
* Install Amazon Assistant for desktops: If you are shopping from the Amazon.in website on your PC, then install the Amazon Assistant to get the notifications on the recent deals.
* Get Prime Now app for 2-hour delivery: If you can’t wait to see your recent purchases, then simply for the Prime Now mobile app and get select Prime Day deals delivered within 2-hours. However, note that this is not applicable for all products and deals.
* Watch deals beforehand: You will have the option to “Watch” deals that you like before they go live. Once you click on “Watch” you get notified when the deals will go live.
* Check Prime deals on specific items: You can also opt to search for specific items you want to buy and then look out for the “Prime Day Deal” badge. This will be useful if you don’t want to waste time by browsing through deals when you want a specific item.
Amazon is also hoping to entertain you during the ‘Prime Day Sale’ by providing curated music and movies along with surprise gifts.
Source by gadgetsnow